The Awards Ceremony
2015 METRO AWARDS- TICKET INFORMATION
The Theater Awards Ceremony will take place:
Monday, June 1 7:30pm – 10:00pm
Archbishop Stepinac High School
950 Mamaroneck Ave. White Plains, NY 10605
- Schools nominated for outstanding overall production must tell us how many tickets they wish to purchase by Thursday, May 21 at 9:00pm. Each of the schools nominated for outstanding overall production are entitled to purchase a MAXIMUM of 75 tickets before Thursday, May 21. We will hold those seats for you and you may purchase additional tickets beginning on May 23.
- Tickets will go on sale ONLINE for all participating schools beginning on Saturday, May 23 at 12:01AM. The link to the online ticketing site can be accessed at www.hstheaterawards.com beginning on May 23 at 12:01AM.
- Each school must provide us with the email address for ONE representative who will be able to make online purchases from May 23 – May 27. When accessing the ticket site, you must use this email address in order to purchase tickets.
- This event sells out every year so please order early. If there are remaining tickets, the online ticketing site will open to the general public beginning on May 28 at 12:01AM. The link to the online ticketing site can be accessed at www.hstheaterawards.com beginning on May 28@12:01AM
- Seats are limited, so please ask family members to limit their ticket order to ONE family member attending
- We cannot offer ticket refunds. However, if you purchase extra tickets that you want to sell, you can email us and we will send out a mailing to the group and try to help you sell them.
- All tickets cost $20. Everyone attending the ceremony must purchase a ticket, even if you are nominated or performing at the ceremony. There is a $.75 surcharge for each ticket that will be charged when you purchase your tickets.
- All seats are reserved. You will choose your seats when ordering tickets. If possible, please order tickets for your students, their family members and educators in one order so that you can sit your school group together.
- After ordering and paying for your tickets, the online ticket site will send you a link to print your tickets. VERY IMPORTANT: PLEASE COME TO THE AWARDS CEREMONY WITH YOUR PRINTED TICKETS. We will not be able to print out your tickets at the event.
- AWARDS CEREMONY PERFORMANCE INFO: Nominees for actor and actress in a leading role and nominees for outstanding overall production will perform at ceremony. We will contact all performers with performance details. All performers must purchase their own tickets.
If you have any further questions:
Phone: (845) 826-2049
Various productions from the 2007 High School Theater Awards.